Saturday, December 27, 2008

reflection

losing my voice has forced me to realize a few things. first of all, i talk a lot. when did that happen? i used to be so quiet. i still am in some situations, but there are so many things that run through my mind that i want to say. the majority of what i have to say is not very important, so people around me aren't missing much. i talk about a lot of stupid stuff. i am full of pointless stories. i feel bad because i've lost my voice over christmas, and when i was with my family opening presents, i couldn't express my appreciation for my gifts. i still haven't been able to, and it's two days later. i'm getting kind of tired of this. i'm getting tired of being sick! i don't think i've ever lost my voice so completely for such a length of time. back to what i was saying, it does give me time alone to my thoughts and it has been a good experience. one of my goals for myself is to cut back on the stupid random crap that i come up with for conversation. this has allowed me to really evaluate my thoughts and hopefully in the future help me decide what are good things to say and what could/should be left in my head. i will probably forget to think, and keep talking about stupid random crap, so future sylvie: stop freaking talking about stupid random crap! the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment