Saturday, December 13, 2008

starting a new blog

i have blogs in one place or another. one is too public. one is too private. this is meant to be somewhere in between. my deepest thoughts will still be filtered through my private blog. this blog will still reveal some thoughts that i don't want to share with just anyone that i know personally. as for the unknown reader, you are my favorite.

i over analyze everything. i am the worst over-analyzer on the planet. usually i am stressed about work or a relationship, or the lack thereof. usually i love my job. lately i hate it. every time i have another failed relationship, no matter how short it lasted, my feeling of failure and loneliness are magnified. these will probably be common themes to help me vent and feel better without feeling like i'm burdening anyone or annoying anyone with my endless thoughts, doubts and insecurities. so anyway, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment