Tuesday, December 16, 2008

summer memories

today i had a sudden, random and powerful urge to listen to my sweeney todd soundtrack. as soon as it turned on, i started having flashbacks of the summer. i realized that i had quite the summer, and i did make some pretty good memories. i did a lot of really fun things and i dated two nice guys. one i pretty much fell in love with and consequently got my heart torn into pieces. i went to fair after fair, and got several henna tattoos. to add to my trip down memory lane, i received mamma mia! from blockbuster today, which also contributed to my summer memories. i saw this movie in an old theater with my friends after getting burned to hell at the nearby fair. i'm glad that i take these fun memories as highlights of my summer this year. i had some crappy stuff happen too, but the fact that i have focused on these fun times is fantastic for me. i miss wearing my pretty sundresses that put what the cleavage fairy blessed me with on display. i miss flip flops. i miss warm evenings. i miss sitting in the sun. i miss driving with my sunroof open blasting and belting out the entire sweeney todd soundtrack. ah, fun memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment